Monday, September 1, 2008

Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for You!



To be inflicted with a pain unceasing is not anything anyone enjoys nor would ask for.
This is excerpts from a night not so many nights ago. I share not for pity or even attention. I share to encourage and to give praise to my Big Daddy J.C.

Nameless pain strikes me down. In bed I laid most of yesterday. "Today will be better" I claimed. And the day was better. It was even fun. But as I tired what oomf I had dissipated as I fell into bed at 7:30pm to stay. I read my Max Lucado Every day deserves a chance book. What I read struck home like lightning striking the onliest tree in a dessert. I read the story of the man named Jairus who fervently sought out Jesus as his last hope to cure his daughter of her illness. It spoke about how he must have been thinking " Will he care?, Will he be able? , Will he come? He finds Jesus amongst the crowds and Jesus starts to follow him to his home. The man must have been filled with hope. The feeling that everything will be alright must have been present. Then Jesus stops. Jairus keeps walking. But then he notices Jesus is back a ways away from him stopped fear grips his heart once more. Jesus, of course, we all know, is busy having just cured a lady whom touched him and her bleeding ceased after having been flowing from her for 14 years. Just at that moment fear of being too late, watching the commotion and Jesus's non motion toward his home, his worst nightmare comes alive. His servant finds him and says his daughter has passed on. She is no longer. His beloved is dead! But listen to this even though Jesus was not at his side to hear the servant words he knew them. At that moment Jesus looks into Jairus's eyes and says (mark 5:36) Don't be afraid; just believe." Jesus could have just said go home your daughter is alive and well. Jesus could have healed her with a thought. But Jesus at this moment had to show us that yes he cares, Yes he is able and yes he will come! He is after all always with us. He proves that time and time again. Jesus shows up now in control of the situation; doing the leading not the following. He walks in and sends the mourners out on their behinds. He shows up and touches a little girls hand and tells her to arise. A dead little girl lives again and a dad and mom are overwhelmed with joy.

Tears came silently as I spoke to God after reading this message. "I know Lord you are with me, Help me to know!"
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently on him,.....
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight proverb 3:5-7.
Matthew11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

"Lord I hear you but I still feel heavy, I feel so weak, so .....God where are you?"

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged. The Lord your God will be with you where ever you go. Joshua 1:9

"Lord are you there? Lord do you care? Lord are you Coming?"
Merciless pain streaked through my every joint and I did not know what to do but let the silent tears fall and my silent pleas take up all the space left in my lungs. My husband came and held me and I finally found myself falling esleep.

Clench your fist as tight as you can. Then release it. Joy comes in the morning! One O'clock am I felt my body give way like all my muscles were drawn up tight and then relaxed all at once. The pain was Gone. My God had done it once again. He does care, He is able (duh) He is with me, He came! Today this day Was a great day! Today I give thanks to a God who loves me personally ( all of us in fact) I give thanks to Him who is able, willing, and present! I hope when you are desperate and then you have that glimmer of hope only to have it stripped away, that you are stead fast. Don't be afraid, just Believe! Because God is coming to save your day. He is with you right now in fact. So hold on tight and be ready for the Joy in your morning!

God bless You and have a marvelous Jesus packed day!

Psalm 90:14

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you that really helped me, it's amazing to know that God loves us so much and we need to remember that verse "Don't be afraid; just believe".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read what I wrote again. I am reminded of that night. God is so good to us. I am happy my experience shared could some how touch you. Remember God is! God was! God always will be there for you in every situation. He cares! May God bless you and help you to not be afraid but just place your trust and faith in him He will come through for you!

    ReplyDelete