Friday, September 10, 2010

OOOH Pink Elephants!


Too many Elephants! Pink ones, Purple ones, Big ones Small ones. A wonderful lady I adore once said "Don't be afraid to address the elephant in the room." In other words talk about what everyone is avoiding talking about. Well I have a herd of Elephants crowding my life's path now.  It reminds me of the other saying everyone has heard. " How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time!" Ok So now you have a picture of my day. Now you know why I need to stop typing and go find some quiet place to fall on my knees and ask for some help to go about this day. I have a lot of bites to take and not to mention, chew and swallow as well today. This too is a day the Lord has made. I choose to rejoice and be glad in It!  God is good, oh so good. He who started this good works in me is faithful to bring it to completion. He whom gives does not leave one hanging. It is I who wait, pause, while he stands at the door always thinking are you ready yet? Here I am, I am all you need, lets go already. Yet with the patience of a gentlemen he smiles and waits while I scramble to fill my mo is better purse with all the back breaking weight of supplies I could need to start my day.


May God give you what you need to address your elephants in your life one bite at a time.  As he has promised he will give me what I need to deal with mine. Praise HIM! Good Day to you!

Ephesians 4:14-16

 14 Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won’t be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth. 15 Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. 16 He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog friend

    ReplyDelete