Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hot Potato



I started a group called Hot Potato. WHAT? May be your response.

I forced myself out of my bed to pray in my secret place this morning (Ok not So secret it being the floor beside my couch.) Any way as I was kneeling there I had the hardest time staying focused. My mind not only kept wondering it was falling back asleep. Then for no good reason the image of a potato plunked its self down in the center of my prayer/dream. I laughed thinking "that is one funny way of getting my attention God. I always knew you had a sence of humor but I have to admit I never expected it to show up in the form of a potato." I got up and was laughing about it with my husband and this line fell out of my mouth, "My potato, Your Potato, Whose potato now?" As soon as it was out of my mouth I realized " That means something!"

Thus I started a group. Hot Potato is for everyone who has a phrase, quote, catchy word that is stuck in their mind to share. While it is hot and fresh on our minds we have a place just to go and write it down and not only that but get results from others as how it got them thinking as well.

Confirmation of this being a God thing : I found my Potato! I kid you not I went to google to search for an image of yes potatoes and sure enough there long and ready for baking was my potato image from my morning talk with Jesus. Funny stuff but good too!

This Group is located at http://www.yourchristianspace.com/groups/view/id_509/

1 comment:

  1. I have seen somewhere else where people comment a lot more than here. And it probably has something to do with asking over four hundred questions about Christianity and about their God which does not surprise me.

    ReplyDelete