Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Word is our Rock


DATE: 07/31/2007 12:02:37 / MOOD: full of life

A Prayer unrevised from the Message Bible

Psalm 119:14-16 God; train me in your ways of wise living. I'll transfer to my lips all the counsel that comes from your mouth; I delight far more in what you tell me about living than in gathering a pile of riches.
I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you, I attentively watch how you've done it.
I relish everything you've told me of life, I won't forget a word of it.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Father
may I exalt your word, hold it in high esteem, and give it first place
in my schedule. I agree with the Word of God, and I cast down my
thoughts, imaginations, and reasonings contrary to Your Word. The Word
is the final authority in all my deliberations. Boldly and confidently
I say that my heart is fixed and established on the solid foundation--
the Word of God! Amen


May God have his way with us this day and every day. May his
word sound in our head and make our paths straight. May we love as he
loves as in all that love is: patients, kindness, goodness...etc God
bless you!

( prayer from Prayers that avail much for Daily Living by Germaine Copeland)

No comments:

Post a Comment